Hey guys, ok so today I am going to talk about "soap and glory" products. They are by far my favourite creams ever. I am obsessed with them!!! every Christmas I get the gift set from boots, they usually have them on offer around Christmas for €15.00. However, seen as it is January Boots tend to do a 3 for 2 offer on them. I would highly recommend you guys get them. Here is a list of my top 5 products
1) The Righteous Butter Body Cream - This is amazing. It keeps your skin well moisturised it gets rid of those dry patches and is the best feeling along with the best smelling product ever. Not only do you get the best body butter, but as a sneaky bonus, it is infused with diamond dust to give your skin a little sparkle.
2) For Daily Youth - is a 6in1 face moisturiser, which helps tackle the appearance of lines and wrinkles. I adore this product. At times my skin gets so dry and tired that it feels like sandpaper, but with this product it keeps it soft and glowing. Highly recommended.
3) Peaches and Clean - 4 in 1 deep cleanser. So refreshing on your face. Although if your prone to any skin conditions e.g. acne I wouldn't recommend as there are better cleansers out there that will sort out that problem. However, there is nothing wrong with using this product, it wont bring on more acne, it just doesn't reduce/calm the acne. It also smells unbelievable!
4) Hand Foot - the "famous hand cream" always reaches its expectation. This non-greasy hydrating cream contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow. Every girl should have one of these in their handbag, it is a must have, it leaves my hands feeling soft and comfortable. It sinks straight into the scream which is great as it doesn't leave your hands sticky.
5) No Clogs Allowed - this is an intensive action pore detox face mask. It provides a heated sensation to skin while scrubbing. It is so refreshing and makes your skin feel so clean and nourished.
Thanks for reading guys, any questions please don't hesitate to ask :) xx